RetroCrush works very hard to bring you content at the highest streaming quality possible. That being said, we have content created before the HD era. Some titles may have different aspect ratios or film quality. Just think of it like a sign of the times.
Articles in this section
- Roku Device Compatibility with RetroCrush
- Roku: Manually Set Connection Speed
- The Video Quality Doesn't Look Very Good.
- How Can I Troubleshoot Video Playback Problems?
- How Can I Troubleshoot Audio Problems?
- I'm Experiencing Slow Video Playback
- How Do I Report Streaming Problems?
- I'm Experiencing Audio Problems
- Why Can't I Download RetroCrush on My XBOX/PS4?